22.9.13

What I Use To Wash My Make-Up Brushes


Hi friends! How are we all today? Today I took a trip to a shopping centre that is about 45 minutes away from where I live, since I was in the area to do some errands. I saw that they had Daiso so I went in to see if they have my favourite make-up brush cleaner! If you don't know, Daiso is a Japanese store that sells all of their products for $2.80. The closest Daiso in my area never stock this and when they ask them, they said that it will be back in 2 months. I have been checking constantly for this product.

It says that it's for puff and sponges, but I use it for my make-up brushes and so does a lot of other people I know. This Daiso Detergent for Puff & Sponge is really effective. You only need a bit of the product and some water, swirl your make-up brush in it and it's clean. Depending on what brush you are cleaning, you may have to repeat the steps a few times. For the Sigma F80 brush, I clean it twice or three times with the detergent before it's completely clean.

I bought 5 bottles of this detergent just because I know that my Daiso will not have it in stock for awhile. I seriously love this stuff, it does the job and it's only $2.80 - seriously it cannot get better than that! Let me know what you use to wash your make-up brushes!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

2 comments:

  1. It's so cheap! Insane, too bad I cannot get a product like that where I live. I've been using the MAC Brush cleanser for more than a year now.. it lasts so long and cost me like $20 :)

    x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

  2. Few days ago suddenly i feeling a problem about make brushe .I am always looking for a solution finally i find it this article

    sigma f80 brush

    ReplyDelete

Theme designed by Feeric Studios. Copyright © 2013. Powered by Blogger